Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hi

Hello,
Thank You for visiting my blog, this is my first post.  I want you to join with me to help me "Help Save America".  This is getting to far out of hand.  We, Americans, can speak out against the government, we have the freedom to do so.  So why don't we?  That is a good question, Americans are afraid to speak out, maybe to say something wrong, maybe because it isn't the popular thing to do, or maybe one one I can side with, losing there job.  I don't know why yet.  But if only Americans would listen to the news, we need to do something.  Most of the problems come from "greed".  Americans are greedy.  Thats what I think.  Well this post is long enough so if you have any questions or comments please leave a post and I will get back to you ASAP.  Thank you. :-D

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I mean when I was little (7 or 8 or 9) I used to always DREAM of standing out in the goverment and making a difference. But for some reason I've held back that dream and moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy,
    Thanks for commenting. I just made my blog last night, thats why none of the pages are filled in except "Websites". I wanted to make one but not about me. About something important.
    I know I want to get rid of laws and this and that but I'm just a kid. And I don't think its that easy gets laws pealed (or off the list).

    ReplyDelete